- Display: The Zeblaze Swim features a 1.69-inch HD screen, meaning your display will be exciting, vibrant, and practical whenever you check the time.
- Waterproof: A water-resistance grade of 5 ATM means the Zeblaze Swim can resist the equivalent of up to 50 meters of water pressure. And whenever you fancy a trip to the pool or the beach, the watch’s Pool Swimming and Open Water Swimming sports modes can scientifically track your swimming data.
- Ultra-low Power Chip: The Zeblaze Swim uses the Dialog® 14695 platform and incorporates cutting-edge sensor technology, which can support four modes of GPS positioning. These improvements mean faster measurement response times, more sensitive readings, greater accuracy, and more reliable data.
- Accurate Built in-GPS: The watch supports four satellite positioning systems to help you make the most of your journeys into the great outdoors and uses circularly-polarized antenna technology to improve positioning performance and accuracy. Challenge yourself to see more of the world.
- SpO2 Level: Blood Oxygen Measurement * Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) level indicates the amount of oxygen in the blood. Get a SpO2 measurement anytime, anywhere, for peace of mind.
- Smart Notifications: Never miss an important notification with real-time alerts for incoming calls, text messages, social media, and other app notifications. Check weather and air quality forecasts, and set alarms for your reminders to stay up to date when making plans.
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: Endurance that won’t Let you Down
If you’re packing for a business trip, save space in your case and leave the Zeblaze Swim charger at home without worrying about the battery running out. The watch packs an extensive list of super-powerful features into its slim and light body yet still has enough endurance to last up to 30 days from a single full charge with typical usage.